Re-OPENED Blog ♥

So~ how are you people
It's me again, Ruru...i 'm back from my hiatsu (re:laziness~) *wink*
*kicked*

After leaving this blog for almost 3 months *i guess* i decide to back here and start write again. I've deleted my previous entry (the entry with Indonesia language) and will write in english. Although my english is not good but who cares xD let's continue my randomness here ♥

For my first not so-first-entry xD i'll post some food pict that i take today.I went to one of Japanese Restaurant mixed eroupe style near my house because i'm craving for Parfait xD but too bad they don't have Parfait for today *cry* So this is the menu for today's lunch ♥ 1 packet menu (Soup+Salad+2 Mini Pasta)


"Corn Cream Soup Japanese Style" ?!


Salad


Cream Sauce Pasta :p


Soup pasta *hwaa i forget the name xD


Ice Coffe...Actually i wanna Cream Soda xD but i change it since i've drink cream soda twice


Ice Macha (Green Tea)..okay it should be Ichigo Parfait T_T


Okay~ that's it :p sorry about the lighting, the restaurant really crowded i can't use my camera flash :( what do you think ?? xD If you like Japanese & Europe food..i recommend this Restaurant :D Pasta de Waraku
Here~

Enough for now...my brother whining wants use the computer -_- i'll post something again after he finish and fix the current layout...


yabai~ xp i forget "n" it should be Molphin not Molphi xD oh well


Shankyuuu ♥
Tohzuki Chiharu

0 comments:

Post a Comment